1. What Comes Around, Goes Up. The Circular Economy & Alpha.
The Circular Economy is now a ‘thing.’ Meaningful capital pools are being raised by the likes of Blackrock and Closed Loop to name two. This panel will cover the landscape featuring a private equity, public equity, and direct company all focused on the Circular Economy and its coming investing opportunities.
2. Portfolio Design for Multi-Generational Family Offices
While older generations are becoming less actively involved, and younger generations are becoming more involved, how do managers balance priorities between members with varied world views, objectives, and values?
3. The next big wave: how endowments, foundations, and institutions are repurposing capital for a better future.
Over $6T has been divested from fossil fuels in recent years with foundations and endowments leading the way. This panel will explore the approach to reinvesting that capital and the inherent challenges in meeting the often-opposing expectations of all their stakeholders.
4. The Biggest Challenges of Our Time: how women LPS are identifying future opportunities in the context of now.
Women LPs will discuss the ways in which our current world informs their view of opportunities on the horizon and how they are positioning themselves for what’s to come.
5. Beyond Gender-lens Investing
This panel will explore the ways in which gender-lens investors seek to achieve balance in an increasingly disenfranchised world by considering the importance of intersectionality and valuing the direct correlations between investing in women and girls that drive alpha.